LASTGREATAMERICAN

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Mike wasn't the only thing that was hard..part 1

They're the are again. It was odd as to even why they were there. I guess it was a pride sort of thing, that they were in the high school equivilency night class that met twice a week at the community colege. They were obviously friends, perhaps best friends. One was a dark haired Italian looking beauty. Long black hair flowing down her athletic frame. Hard nipples poking through her white tank top. Her smooth thighs crossed as she haplessly text messaged away and clacked her gum. She had too much make on and was very sexy all dolled up. But you could tell by her facial bone structure she would look stunning no matter what. Sitting next to her was her. She had golden hair tied back in a pony tail She had an agressive sexy look and a body built for fucking. Stocky frame, big tities and a bubble butt. She was wearing a super tight Bon Jovi t-shiert and a jean skirt. They never paid attention. The Dark haired one, Angie haplessly txt messaging and doodling, while the suicide blonde, Jackie just slept. They would come into class, boasting about the previous nights night club activity, with their skimpy outfits. These were high maintenence uberbabes. It was like looking at a beer poster. "Cool us down with a cold one"
One Saturday night a few friends were going clubbing. That's not really my scene, but I was going to get a ride. I wore a snappy blazer/dress shirt/no-tie combo. I looked like the bad guy in a college sex comedy. I danced a bit but mainly sat in back booth a chilled.I noticed, mostly men flocking to the back wall. It was a mike's hard lemonade promotional table and they were giving away t-shirts and other chochkies. Who was operating the table but none other than Angie and Jackie. The were wearing matching bikini tops and hot pants. They were dripping with sexual energy. They were hooting and holleringnand laughing. Aftet the initial swarm died down ( there was always a gaggle around them) They noticed me and waved. We never really talked in class just sort of in passing. They beckoned me over and yelled over the club noise..."What the fuck you doing here muthafukah!" "Fuckning chicks in the bathroom after they're passed out" I shot back. "Shut up, fucker!" Angie shouted back in her low, husky almost gravely, sexy as hell voice" "Here-Freebie" said Jackie in her slightly higher pitched voice. I took the bottle and Angie over the table so her large breast rubs up against the cold wet bottle. She pulled back and her breast was glissening and her nipple was hard. I chugged my drink and was impressed by the whole sight and thanked God I was a man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home